Graphic Design Intern / Part-Time Graphic Designer – Paid Position
Cashco, Inc., 607 West 15th St., Ellsworth, KS, a progressive valve manufacturer, is seeking a self-motivated team-oriented individual as a Graphic Design Intern, or Part-Time Graphic Designer. Successful candidate must have above average computer skills, be organized and efficient in the adobe creative suite, have great communication skills and be a detailed person. The Intern/Employee will work under the supervision of the Marketing Specialist. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Design engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include web site and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Create engaging social media posts on Linked In, Facebook, and other social media platforms.
- Work closely with the Marketing Specialist to translate messaging concepts into marketing materials.
- Assist the Marketing Specialist with other marketing projects TBD.
The internship position lasts one semester with potential for an extension. The paid internship can be structured with or without academic credit.
Who can apply?
1. Are available for part time (up to 20 hours per week / work from home)
2. Can start immediately
3. Have relevant skills and interests
Contact Tim Kratzer, Personnel, by phone at 785-422-6274 or email at email@example.com for more details on position and/or application. EEO/AAP/ADA employer.Click here to apply