Full Time Position
Cashco, Inc., 607 W 15th, Ellsworth, KS, a progressive valve manufacturer, is seeking self-motivated team oriented individual as a Desktop Support Technician. Prefer candidates have at least an associates in a computer science field and two years experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
1) installing, configuring, upgrading and deploying all new or re-assigned personal computer hardware and software, locally and/or remotely.
2) provide assistance for standard PC software, hardware and printer to remote or local users
3) keep virus-protection software and definitions up-to-date.
4) assist Network Manager in maintaining security patches and service packs on all operating systems and applications.
5) provide basic level support for networking and system administration.
6) maintain archive and backup systems for the enterprise
7) acquire and maintain knowledge of emerging desktop technologies and software applications
8) Maintain and seek knowledge regarding current industry-wide support practices and business impact potential
Interviews will be conducted after the closing date.
Contact Tim Kratzer, personnel, by phone at 785-422-6274 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on position and/or application. EEO/AAP/ADA employer.Click here to apply